Steven A. Daugherty, LMT, National Board Certified Massage Therapist, Specializing in Deep Tissue, Thai, and Integrative Therapeutic Massage For Athletes & Weekend Warriors
Offering Mobile Therapeutic Massage in the Kaneohe Area evenings, weekends and Holidays. My specialties include Traditional Thai Massage, Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage, and an integrative two hour massage. Available for therapeutic massage and bodywork on an out call basis at your home, hotel, or bed and breakfast. I am National Board Certified and licensed in Hawaii and Florida. My initial professional training was at Massage Schools of Queensland in Burleigh Heads, Australia, followed by Traditional Thai Massage training at Wat Pho in Bangkok, Thailand and ITM in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I subsequently completed a Florida endorsement and numerous continuing education courses and have practiced at Spa Atlantis, Pompano Beach Florida; Kimane Salon and Spa, Pompano Beach Florida; Thai Touch Massage & Bodywork, Anchorage Alaska; Mixed Traditions Massage and Bodywork, Yokosuka Japan. Now practicing evenings, weekends, and holidays as Touch of Zen Enterprises in Kaneohe, Hawaii. My specialties include Traditional Thai Massage, Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage, and an integrative two hour massage.
I am available for mobile therapeutic massage and bodywork on an out call basis at your home, hotel, or bed and breakfast. I offer both table massage (using high quality American made tables) and traditional floor based massages. I also have a massage chair for event massage.
For oil based massage I use high quality Biotone Massage Creams, or Organic Coconut Oil, or I can use an oil or lotion that you supply if you prefer. I use a high quality American made massage table if you choose a table massage. Breast recess table or bodyCushion System available if requested in advance. Couples massage also available with Melody Hall, HI MAT 14555, mixedtraditions.com, if requested in advance.
Hawaii Massage License MAT 14525
Florida Massage License MA 40409
National Massage Certification NCBTMB Registration No. 3980820
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professional No. 867822
Australian Certificate IV in Massage
Certificates in Traditional Thai Massage
Certified Myoskeletal Therapist
Certified Personal Trainer, AFTA LC 71921.
MASSAGE & BODYWORK EDUCATION
Acupuncture & Massage College, Miami, Florida
- Florida Endorsement, January 2004
Freedom From Pain Institute, Erik Dalton's Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques
- Certified Myoskeletal Therapist Level 1 (20 hours), June 2006
- Secrets of Deep Tissue (16 hours), February 2016
ITM International Training Massage, Institute of Thai Massage, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Level I, II, & IV (90 hours) certificates in Traditional Thai Massage (Northern Style, Nuad Bo Rarn), July 2003
Massage Schools of Queensland, Burleigh Heads, Australia
- Certificate IV in Massage (Over 600 hours including Anatomy and Physiology, Swedish, Sports Massage, Reflexolgoy, and Aromatherapy), June 2003
- Shiatsu Level 1 (60 hours)(Zen Shiatsu), June 2003
OMERI, Orthopedic Massage Education & Research Institute
- Orthopedic Massage Techniques 1 (18 Hours), May 2009
Rossiter & Associates, Continuing Education Program
- Rossiter System® Techniques - Unit 1 (21 hours), June 2007
The Barefoot Master’s Inc.
- Ahh Shiatsu Bar Therapy, I, II, III (18 hours), May, 2015
Wat Pho Traditional Medical School, Bangkok Thailand
- Level I (30 hour) certificate in Traditional Thai Massage (Southern Style), June 2003
- Thai Oil & Aromatherapy Massage (30 hours), November 2012